Below are two of my most popular articles.
I am available to speak at your conference or other setting on a range of breastfeeding topics. The list below gives you an idea of topics I cover. The list is subject to change as presentations need updating and new presentations are created. For more information, please contact me at 618.346.1919 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- »Increasing Milk Supply
- »Supporting Breastfeeding in the Presence of Tongue Tie/Lip Tie
- »Slow Weight Gain in Breastfed Infants
- »When Craniosacral Therapy Can Help Breastfeeding
- »Overactive Milk Ejection Reflex (OMER)/Oversupply
- »Alternative Feeding Devices (with or without Nipple Shield Discussion)
- »Working with Mothers Who Exclusively Pump
- »Fitting Mothers for Pump Flanges
- »Birth Control and Breastfeeding
- »Breast Cancer and Breastfeeding
"Really a great session—can’t believe how much I learned and will be able to use immediately with moms."
"Gave a lot of ideas and reasons for me to look for, as well as a lot of facts and anecdotes to point out to moms and doctors.”
“Dee helped me understand my experience with my own slow-gaining daughter, as well as giving guidelines for working with other moms.”
“Excellent content and excellent presentation. Dee does a great job.”